Installing a Game on your SUHD TV (UN**KS****)
Users can install and run game applications on their 2016 SUHD TV, through Smart Hub. To install a game onto your SUHD TV follow the instructions below.
The image on your TV may differ from the image above depending on your model and geographical area.
This function is not available on certain models in specific geographical areas.
Installing a Game
• You can see the installed games on the My Games screen.
• To get the information about the game controllers that are compatible with the downloaded game, select GAMES Controller.
• When the TV's internal memory is insufficient, you can install a game on a USB device.
• You can play a game installed on a USB device only when the USB device is connected to the TV. If the USB device is disconnected during game playing, the game is terminated.
• You cannot play a game installed on a USB device on a PC or another TV.
Press the Home button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen.
Using the directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Games.
Select the Game Application that you would like to download.
Select Install to begin downloading and installing the application onto your TV.
Once the download is complete, select Play to open the game.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.