Monitoring Your Heart Rate Using Your Samsung Gear Fit 2
Your Gear Fit 2 can quickly and easily measure your heart rate.
• The accuracy of the heart rate sensor may be diminished depending on skin condition, or measurement conditions and surroundings.
• Take heart rate measurements when you are seated and relaxed.
- While wearing your Gear Fit 2, press the Home button.
- Scroll down and touch Heart rate.
- Touch Measure.
- Your Gear Fit 2 will begin measuring your heart rate. Try to hold still.
- Your heart rate BPM will display.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.