Entering a Text on Your Gear Fit 2
You can add and modify quick messages to be used for text messages and call reject messages.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version. This function requires the Samsung Gear app.
- Open the Samsung Gear app on your mobile device. Make sure your Gear Fit 2 is connected to your mobile device.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Quick Messages.
- Touch Quick responses.
- Here are the preset messages. To add a message, touch the plus sign (+).
- Type your message and then touch SAVE.
- Your new quick message is added. Touch the back arrow.
- Touch Call-reject messages.
- Here are the Call-reject messages. Modify this list the same way as you modify the quick messages list.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.