Manually and Automatically Charging the POWERbot Vacuum
There are certain situations where the POWERbot is unable to reach the docking station and will require a manual recharge.
- To manually charge the POWERbot, lift it up and place it on the docking station.
- Verify that the charging pins on the POWERbot and the docking station are aligned.
- The POWERbot will require a manual charge when the device is in Spot or Manual cleaning mode.
- If the display reads "Lo" while the battery indicator blinks, the POWERbot's battery is completely depleted and will also require a manual recharge.
Note: Other situations requiring a manual recharge may include:
• If the docking station is located in a corner
• The POWERbot is immobilized by an obstacle
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.