Cleaning the POWERbot Vacuum's Filter
Clean the POWERbot's dustbin when there is too much dust or the Filter Inspection Indicator turns on.
Always turn off the emergency switch before cleaning the POWERbot.
- Always turn off the emergency switch before cleaning the POWERbot.
- Press down on the yellow button, and then pull off the dustbin cover.
- Empty the dust and other particles in the dustbin and cyclone unit.
- Detach the cyclone unit from the dustbin cover.
- Wash the dustbin and the filter. You can also clean them under the running water.
- Let the filter air dry on indirect sunlight. Once the filter is completely dry, reattach the cyclone unit to the dustbin cover.
- Reattach the dustbin cover to the dustbin.
- Reinsert the dustbin into the POWERbot. There will be a clicking sound when the dustbin is locked into place.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.