How Do I Use Airplane Mode on My Samsung Galaxy S6 Active? (SM-G890A)
FAA regulations require you to turn off your device or set it to Airplane mode for the duration of your flight. The Airplane mode feature turns off your device's connection to your wireless service provider as well as your device's Wi-Fi feature. After your flight, you can turn off the Airplane mode feature to reconnect to Wi-Fi and mobile data networks.
Turn On/Off Airplane Mode
From the Notification Panel
1. To access the Notification Panel, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Touch the view more icon.
3. To turn on/off the Airplane mode, touch Airplane mode.
From the Settings
1. Navigate to Apps > Settings > CONNECTIONS > Airplane mode.
2. To turn on/off the Airplane mode, touch the slider.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.