How Do I Connect to Wi-Fi on My Samsung Galaxy S6 Active? (SM-G890A)
If you are concerned about mobile data usage charges, you can use Wi-Fi instead.
Connect to Wi-Fi
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > CONNECTIONS > Wi-FI.
- If Wi-Fi is off, turn it on by touching the slider.
- Networks in the area will be listed. Touch your network.
- If required, enter the network's password. Then, touch CONNECT.
Turn On/Off Wi-Fi
- To access the Notification Panel, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- To turn on/off Wi-Fi, touch Wi-Fi.
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > CONNECTION > Wi-Fi.
- Touch MORE for the following options:
- Add network: Manually add new network connections.
- WPS push button: Connect directly to your wireless router using the Wi-Fi Protected set up button on your router.
- WPS PIN entry: Connect directly with your wireless router by entering the randomly generated PIN on your device.
- Advanced: View your IP and MAC address and other options for your network.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.