Using the Self Clean Cycle on the Washer (WA45K7600)
Self Clean is a self-cleaning cycle that removes mold that may occur inside the washer.
• Using Self Clean, you can clean the tub without using a cleansing agent.
• Never use Self Clean when laundry is in the washer. This may cause damage to the laundry or a problem with the washer
Using Self Clean Cycle
- To turn the washer on, press the POWER button.
- Press the Self Clean button.
- To start the cycle, press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 3 seconds.
The Self Clean Auto LED Function
- If the “Self Clean” LED is lit after a wash, remove the laundry from the washer. Then, run the Self Clean function.
- "Self Clean" LED will eventually turn off even if Self Clean is not used. However, the "Self Clean" LED will light again after five washes.
- The "Self Clean" LED appears on the display once a month. The frequency may differ depending on the number of times the washer is used.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.