Galaxy Tab S2 - How do I use S Finder to search for content on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2?
S Finder makes it easy to search for a wide variety of content on your device and on the internet. You can enter keywords using your voice or the keyboard.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
The Notification Panel may appear to be different depending on your wireless provider.
- To access S Finder, open the Notification Panel by swiping down from the top of your screen.
- Locate and touch S Finder from your Quick Settings in your Notification Panel.
- You can begin your search by typing in the search bar.
S Finder Settings
- After opening your Notification Panel, touch S Finder > MORE.
- Touch Select search locations.
NOTE: Select search locations may not be available if accessing S Finder for the first time. Make sure you close Tips by selecting OK.
- Various S Finder search options will be available. By default, all compatible applications are included in the search. Touch the slider to turn disable the search feature for any application you would like to exclude from S Finder searches.
- To get more information about S Finder, touch Help.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*