How to use the Smart Care Feature (WA45K7600)
To enable this function, you must first download the Samsung Smart Washer in the Play Store or the App Store® on your smartphone.
Using the Smart Care Feature
- Insert the Smart Home Adapter into the Smart Home Adapter port of your washer.
- When you receive an error code on your Washer, the Samsung Smart Washer App can help. To display the error pattern, press and hold the Eco Plus button for 3 seconds.
Samsung Smart Washer works for both washers and dryers.
- The LED Light will appear, showing the Information Code.
- Navigate to and open the Samsung Smart Washer App from your smartphone.
- Please wait while the App is loading.
- Touch the Smart Care tab.
If this is your first time opening the app, you will be required to go through the initial set up.
- To start the self diagnostic operation, touch Smart Care.
- Touch Next.
- Align the smartphone to the error code using the green and blue dots. When trying to scan your error message with your smartphone, hold the camera at an angle. It may take several attempts for the error code to be recognized, so please be patient.
- When the app scans the code successfully, the error code will automatically be recognized.
- Make sure that the code on the phone matches the code on the washer. Then, touch OK.
- The Smart Care app will display the diagnosis and how to resolve the issue. If you need further assistance, touch Service Center.
The app also saves the messages so you can contact a Samsung service representative with further troubleshooting.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.