How Do I Use the Screen Saver Feature on My Samsung Galaxy Tab A? (SM-P550, SM-T550, and SM-T350)
When your device is in standby mode and docked or charging, the Screen saver will automatically display colors and photos on your screen using the Android™ Daydream™ feature.
The screen saver will override the Always On Display feature if you have them both turned on.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Display.
- Scroll to and touch Screen saver.
- Touch the slider to turn Screen saver on.
- Choose the screen saver you want to display: Colors, Photo Table, Photo frame, or Google™ Photos.
- Touch Settings to configure the selected screen saver.
- Touch MORE for the following options:
- Preview: See what your screen saver will look like when it turns on.
- Select when to use: Choose when you want the screen saver to turn on: While docked, While charging, or Both.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.