Using the Network Standby Function
This function turns on the soundbar automatically when a smart device attempts to connect to the soundbar via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Confirm the soundbar has been connected to your smart device.
- Press and hold the Skip Forward button on the remote control for more than 5 seconds to activate the Network Standby On function.
- ON - NETWORK STANDBY will appear on the display.
- Connect your smart device to the soundbar through your smart device's Bluetooth menu.
- The soundbar will turn on and automatically set to BT mode.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.