Making Troubleshooting Easier with Smart Care (WA45K7600)
If the washer displays an information code, you can use Smart Care to check the status of the washer on a smartphone. To use Smart Care, you must have the Samsung Smart Care app installed on your smartphone.
Using Smart Care
Smart Care is optimized for Samsung Galaxy and Apple iPhones® (Not compatible with some models). The Samsung Smart Washer app is available for download on Android and iOS™.
If an information code appears on the washer, follow these steps:
- To activate Smart Care, press and hold Fabric Softener for 3 seconds.
- Open the Smart Care app on your mobile device.
- Place the device's camera close to the display of the washer. The app will automatically recognize the information code. Then, it will display suggestions on your device.
- If the device fails to recognize the information code more than twice, type the information code manually into the Smart Care app.
- If light is reflected on the display of the washer, the device may not recognize the information code.
- If you hold the device at an angle to the washer's display, the device may not recognize the information code. For best results, hold the device so that the front of the panel and the device are parallel or nearly parallel.
- After you use this function, the washer will delete the record of the information code from its code log.
The washer may display information codes to inform you of any issues.
|1C||The WaterLevel sensor is not working properly.
|3C||Check the motor for operation.
|4C||Water is not supplied.
|4C2||Make sure the cold water supply hose is firmly connected to the cold water tap.
If is connected to the hot water tap, the laundry may be deformed with some cycles.
|5C||Water is not draining.
|9C1||The electronic control needs to be checked (Over Voltage Error).
|9C2||Low voltage detected
|AC6||Inverter Communication problem
|dC||Operating the washer with the door open.
|HC||High temperature heating check.
|LC||Check the drain hose.
|OC||Water is overflowed.
|PC||When position of the clutch can't be detected.
|PC1|| After position of the clutch is detected, if the signal of the clutch hall goes wrong.
|Ub|| Spinning does not work.
|Ur||Display for additional rinsing.
For any codes not listed above, call 1–800–726–7864 (1–800–SAMSUNG).
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.