Cleaning the Mesh Filter on the Washer (WF45K6200)
Clean the mesh filter of the water hose once or twice a year. If the mesh filter is clogged, the “4C” information code appears on the the washer’s display screen.
Cleaning the Mesh Filter
- Turn off the washer by pressing the POWER button.
- Shut off the faucet.
- From behind the washer, loosen and disconnect the water hoses.
To prevent water from gushing out, cover the hose with a cloth when loosening the hose.
- To pull out the mesh filters from the inlet valves, use the needle-nose pliers.
- Submerge the mesh filters in water so that the threaded connector is also submerged.
- Dry the mesh filters completely. Then, reinsert the filters.
Keep mesh filters out of direct sunlight.
- Reconnect the water hose back to the inlet valve.
To prevent leaks, make sure the hose is tightly closed.
- Slowly turn the faucet back on.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.