Washing Down-filled Items (Jackets, Sleeping Bags, Comforters, Etc.) (WF50K7500)
Make sure to check the care label on all clothing, and sort clothing accordingly before starting the wash.
• Do not wash thick or hard mats even if the washer mark is on the care label. This may result in injury or damage to the washer, walls, floor, or clothing due to abnormal vibrations.
• Do not wash throw rugs or doormats with rubber backing. The rubber backing may come off and stick to inside the tub, and this may result in a malfunction such as a drainage error.
• Do not wash, spin, or dry water-proof seats, mats, or clothing (*) unless your appliance has a special cycle for washing these items.
(*): Woollen bedding, rain covers, fishing vests, ski pants, sleeping bags, diaper covers, sweat suits, and bicycle, motor cycle and car covers, etc.
Fabric Care Chart
The following symbols provide garment care direction. The clothing care labels include symbols for drying, bleaching, ironing, and dry cleaning. The use of symbols ensures consistency among garment manufacturers of domestic and imported items. Follow care label directions to optimize garment life and reduce laundering problems.
The Water Temperature table lists appropriate wash water temperatures for various items. The temperature ranges are:
• 106 - 126°F (41 - 52°C) for Hot
• 84 - 106°F (29 - 41°C) for Warm
• 61 - 84°F (16 - 29°C) for Cold
(Wash water temperature must be a minimum of 61°F (16°C) for detergent activation and effective cleaning.)
Iron Dry or Steam Temperatures
Warning Symbols for Laundering
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.