Setting up the Soundbar and External Devices to Use Dolby Atmos® (HW-K950 and HW-K850)
With Dolby Atmos®, you can have theater quality audio right in your home.
• Dolby Atmos® is available in only HDMI mode.
• Make sure your devices and content supports Dolby Atmos®
- Make sure the soundbar and TV are connected by an HDMI cable.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable into either the HDMI IN 1 or HDMI IN 2 jack.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI OUT jack on the external device.
- Set the soundbar to HDMI mode.
Check the Audio Output options on your external device. Make sure the bitstream is set to "No Encoding".
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.