Mounting Your Soundbar on the Wall (HW-K950 and HW-K850)
You can use the provided wall mount brackets to mount the soundbar on a wall.
Before Mounting Your Soundbar
- Install on a vertical wall only.
- Avoid a location with high temperature and/or humidity.
- Make sure the wall is strong enough to support the soundbar. If not, reinforce the wall or install the soundbar on a different wall that can support the weight of the soundbar.
- Purchase wall mounting screws according to the type and thickness of the wall you will mount the soundbar on.
- Diameter: M5
- Length: 1 ⅜ inches or longer is recommended.
- Connect any external devices to the soundbar before mounting the soundbar.
- Before installing the soundbar, make sure it is turned off and unplugged. Otherwise, it may cause an electric shock.
Mounting Your Soundbar
- Place the Wall Mount Guide against the wall. Make sure the Wall Mount Guide is leveled.
If your TV is mounted on the wall, install the soundbar at least 2 inches (5 cm) below the TV.
- Align the paper template's Center Line in the center of the installation area.
If you are installing the soundbar below a TV, align the Center Line with the center of the TV.
- Use a small pointed object to push through the center of the C-TYPE images on each end of the Wall Mount Guide to mark the holes for the supporting screws. Then, remove the Wall Mount Guide.
- Using an appropriately sized drill bit, drill a hole in the wall at each marking.
- Push a screw (not supplied) through each Holder-Screw. Then, screw each screw firmly into a support screw hole.
- Install 2 Bracket-Wall Mounts using the 2 screws provided.
- When assembling, ensure the key-hole fittings on the Wall-Bracket mounts are located behind the rear of the soundbar.
- Install the soundbar with the attached Bracket-Wall Mounts by hanging the Bracket-Wall Mounts on the Holder-Screws on the wall.
- Slide the soundbar down so that the Bracket-Wall Mounts rest securely on the Holder-Screws.
Mounting Surround Speakers (HW-K950)
Please have a qualified installer mount the surround speakers on a wall.
- Things to consider before mounting:
- Supportable Weight: Above 17.6 lbs (8.0 Kg)
- Hole size: 1/4 - 20 threaded insert
- Wall mounting the surround speakers are optional, therefore you must purchase any accessories separately.
- Make sure the wall is strong enough to support the surround speakers.
- Do not install the surround speakers sideways or upside down.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.