Connecting External Devices to the Soundbar Using HDMI (HW-K950 and HW-K850)
You can connect various devices to the soundbar with an HDMI cable such as Blu-ray™ players and game consoles.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to either HDMI IN port on the bottom of the soundbar. For this example, the HDMI cable will be connected to the HDMI 1 port.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT port on the external device. For this demonstration, a Blu-Ray® Player will be used.
- Connect one end of a HDMI cable into the HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port on the soundbar.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI to an HDMI IN port on your TV. For this example, a Samsung TV with OneConnect is used.
- Navigate to your TV's Source menu.
- Select the source the external device is connected to.
- Press the SOURCE button on the soundbar or remote until HDMI appears on the display.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.