Using the Gear IconX Earbuds
Learn how to use the Gear IconX touchpad commands.
Using the Gear IconX Touchpad
- Touch the touchpad to play or pause music.
- To skip songs or answer/end phone calls, quickly touch the touchpad two times. During a call, if you want to answer a second call or switch between calls, quickly touch the touchpad two times.
- To skip to the previous song during music playback, quickly touch the touchpad three times.
- To reject a call, turn off the microphone, or hear the readout menus, touch and hold the touchpad for more than two seconds. When you have a call placed on hold and you want to end the current call and retrieve the held call, touch and hold the touchpad for more than two seconds.
After accessing the readout menus, select the desired menu option by releasing the touchpad when you hear the option.
- To adjust the volume, drag your finger upwards or downwards on the touchpad.
|- Pause or resume playback.||-|
|- Skip to the next song.||- Answer or end a call.
- Place the current call on hold.
- Switch between the current call and the held call.
|- Skip to the previous song.||-|
|-||- Reject a call.
- Turn off the microphone.
- Retrieve the held call.
|- Adjust the volume.||-|
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.