Leveling the Door Height on your 4 Door Flex Refrigerator (RF28K9070SG)
The refrigerator should be leveled and sitting firmly on the floor.
• When adjusting the door height, make sure to insert only one snap ring. If you insert two or more snap rings, the rings may slip out or make a rubbing noise.
• Keep the snap rings out of children’s reach, and keep them for future use.
• Ensure the door is not raised too much. If the door is raised too high, it can come in contact with the top cover and damage it.
The height of a door can be adjusted using the provided snap rings, which come in 4 different sizes (1 mm, 1.5 mm, 2 mm, and 2.5 mm).
Adjusting the Height of the Door
- Check the height difference between the doors. Then, raise and hold the lower door.
- Insert a suitable-sized snap ring (A) between the door and the hinge as shown.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.