Using Tempered Glass Shelves on Your 4 Door Flex Refrigerator (RF28K9070SG)
Glass shelves in your refrigerator can be configured in many different ways to suit your needs.
• The tempered glass shelves are heavy. Use caution when removing them.
• The shelf must be inserted correctly. Do not insert upside down.
• Glass containers may scratch the surface of the glass shelves.
Tempered Glass Shelves
- The top left shelf can be folded up to store taller items.
- Gently lift the shelf.
- The shelf folds up all the way against the ice maker, allowing taller items to be stored.
- To remove a shelf, gently lift up the front edge of the shelf.
- Gently pull out the shelf.
- Bottom right shelf can slide in to allow taller items to be stored.
- Gently push in the edge of the shelf.
- Now taller items can be stored.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.