Turning On FlexZone on Your 4 Door Flex Refrigerator (RF28K9070SG)
With the FlexZone function, you can select an appropriate temperature for the food you have stored in the FlexZone compartment.
• When you turn off this function, condensation may occur.
• Do not store food in the FlexZone compartment at the Cool setting as they may spoil.
Setting Flex Zone Compartment
- To activate the FlexZone function, touch and hold FlexZone for 3 seconds.
- Freezer is selected by default.
- To select Soft Freezing, touch FlexZone.
- To select Chill/ Meat, touch FlexZone two times.
- To select Cool, touch FlexZone three times.
NOTE: If the FlexZone button does not activate the function, make sure the button is unlocked. Press and hold Lighting/Control Lock for more than 3 seconds until the lock icon turns off. Then, change the mode by pressing and holding FlexZone for more than 3 seconds.
- Freezer: Select Freezer to set the FlexZone compartment to the same temperature as the freezer. Use to keep frozen food fresh.
- Soft Freezing: Select Soft Freezing to set the FlexZone compartment to 23 °F (-5 °C). Use to keep meat and fish fresh for an extended time.
- Chill/Meat: Select Chill/Meat to set the FlexZone compartment to 30 °F (-1 °C). Use when storing deli food such as steak, cold cuts, fish, bacon, and cheese.
- Cool: Select Cool to set the FlexZone compartment to 41°F (5 °C). Use when storing beverages that you will use fairly quickly or beverages you want to keep cold such as water, juice, soft drinks, and beer.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.