Loading the Upper Rack in Your Dishwasher (DW80K7050 & DW80K5050)
The upper rack has been designed for small plates, mugs, glasses, and plastic items marked “dishwasher safe.”
Glass support may look slightly different depending on the model.
Loading the Upper Rack
- Load your plates into the dishwasher in two half rows.
- Make sure the dishes in each half are facing the same direction and the two halves are facing each other.
- Make sure the loaded dishes do not interfere with the rotation of the nozzle which is located at the bottom of the upper rack.
NOTE: To confirm, rotate the nozzle by hand.
- When loading dishes, make sure to pull the upper rack out sufficiently so you can load it without striking the counter above.
Using the Glass Support
- Use the glass support for your wine glasses. Hang the base of your wine glasses onto the pegs of the glass support.
NOTE: You can fold the glass support back when it is not being used.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.