Using the Menu on the Gear 360 (SM-C200)
You can select and use menus that appear on the camera status screen by pressing the buttons on the Samsung Gear 360.
Accessing and Selecting Menus
- Press, or press and hold, the Menu key.
- Press the Menu key until the desired menu appears.
- To select the menu, press the OK key.
To undo the selection or return to the previous menu, press the Back key.
When pressing the Menu key:
- Video: Recording mode.
- Photo: Shooting mode.
- Time lapse: Time lapse mode.
- Video looping: Looping video mode.
- Settings: Customize settings.
When pressing and holding the Menu key:
- Gear 360 Manager: Enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Remote control: Enter remote control mode.
- Google Street View: Enter Google Street View app connection mode.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.