Camera Modes (SM-C200)
You can select a camera to use. The selected camera’s status light will turn red.
- Single lens: front - Captures 180-degree videos or photos using the front camera.
- Single lens: rear - Captures 180-degree videos or photos using the rear camera.
- Dual lens- Captures 360-degree videos or photos using both front and rear cameras simultaneously.
Using the Mobile Device
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung 360 Manager.
- Touch the Viewfinder icon.
- To change modes, touch the Camera Mode icon.
Using the Samsung Gear 360
- Press the Menu button until Settings appears. Then, press the OK key.
- Press the Menu button until Switch lens appears. Then, press the OK key.
- Press the Menu button until the desired camera mode appears. Then, select the mode by pressing the OK button.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.