Adjusting the Angle of the Plate Supports in Your Dishwasher (DW80K7050 & DW80K5050)
You can adjust the angle of the tines in the upper rack to three different positions to match the size and shape of your dishes. In the lower rack, you can easily remove the plate support to make room for large items such as pots and pans.
- To adjust the tines, grasp the handle at the back of the rack.
- Push the handle to the left or right, depending on the space you need.
- To remove the plate support in the lower rack, lift up the handles.
- To refit the plate support, align it so it is in place. Then, push down on the handles.
- To fold down the fold-down tines on the lower rack or to turn the rack over, grasp the tine.
- Then, push it back.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.