Cleaning the Exterior of Your Dishwasher (DW80K7050 & DW80K5050)
It’s recommended to clean spills on the outside of your dishwasher as soon as it happens.
* Do not spray cleaner directly on the surface. Instead, apply a small amount of cleaner on a soft cloth, then clean the surface.
* Do not use benzene, wax, thinner, chlorine bleach, or alcohol as they may discolor the inner walls and cause stains.
* Do not clean the dishwasher by sprinkling water over it and avoid letting water come into contact with any of the electrical parts.
Glass support may look slightly different depending on the model.
Cleaning the Exterior
- Gently wipe away spills and dust using a soft, damp cloth on the control panel.
- If your dishwasher has a stainless steel door panel, you can clean it with a stainless steel cleaner specifically for home appliances or a similar product using a clean and soft cloth.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.