Setting up Your Serif TV for the First Time (UN40LS001)
When you turn on your TV for the first time, it immediately starts the Initial Setup. Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and configure the TV's basic settings to suit your viewing environment.
Arranging the Cables With the Cable Guide
- Power Cable
- Other Cables
• After installing a stand, you can arrange cables using the cable guide.
• A stand may not be available for all models.
- Using directional buttons on your remote, select your preferred language. For this example, select English.
- Select the TV's installation type. For this example, select Stand.
- Select your network.
- If requested, enter the network's password. Then, select Done.
- Select OK.
- Select the source of your live TV signal. For this example, select STB (Satellite or Cable Box).
- Select your TV service provider.
- Select OK.
- Select the TV port your satellite or cable box is connected to.
- Point your Samsung Smart Control at your cable or satellite box. Then, press either the Channel Up or Channel Down button. For this example, press the Channel Up button.
- Verify that the channel has changed on your cable or satellite box. If the channel has changed select Yes.
- Select Done.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.