How do I Change the Home Screen and Lock Screen on My Samsung Galaxy On5? (SM-S550 and SM-G550)
You can set the Home screen and Lock screen to pre-loaded images, or a picture from your Gallery.
The available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Change the Home Screen and Lock Screen
- From any Home screens, you can touch and hold an empty area. Alternatively, you can pinch the screen.
- Touch Wallpapers.
- You can choose to change the Home screen and Lock screen separately or change both screens at the same time. Touch Home screen to select these options.
- Then, choose from the available images on the bottom. Swipe left to right to navigate through the images.
- Touch the image of your choice and a preview of your selection will appear.
- To access an image from your Gallery, touch From Gallery.
- After making your selection, touch SET AS WALLPAPER.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*