How do I Access the Application Manager on My Samsung Galaxy On5? (SM-S550 and SM-G550)
The Application manager offers quick memory management. You can view, close, and uninstall downloaded apps running on your device.
The available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Use the Application manager settings to manage your downloaded and preloaded apps.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Navigate to Settings > Applications > Application manager.
- A list of apps will be displayed. You can change the settings for your apps by touching MORE.
- You can view the systems apps, turn on/off notification over apps, change system settings, and reset app settings to default.
- To change individual app settings touch an app from the Application manager. Settings can be adjusted for the selected app and detailed information is also available.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.