Using Smart Hub on Your Serif TV (UN40LS001)
With Smart Hub you can surf the web, download apps and stay in touch with family and friends through social networking services. In addition you can enjoy photo, video and music files stored on external storage devices.
Displaying Curtain Mode
- Press the smart hub button on the Samsung Smart Remote.
- Select from the following:
- TV - Opens the broadcasts.
- Apps - Opens the app page.
- Speaker - Stream or play songs saved on your mobile device via Bluetooth.
- Photos - Play a slideshow with the photos saved on a USB device.
- Time - Displays the current time.
- The Settings icon - Customize color, grid, and automatic start of the curtain mode.
Curtain Mode Settings
- Press the smart hub button on your Samsung Smart Remote. Then, select the Settings icon.
- Select Color. Then, select the desired color. For this example, select Green.
- Select Grid. Then, select the value of the grid you want to display. For this example, select 3.
- Select Auto Start. Then, enable or disable the Auto Start by selecting On or Off. For this example, select On.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.