How do I use the Camera on My Samsung Galaxy Tab E? (SM-T560)
Your device features both front and rear-facing cameras letting you capture photos and videos in a variety of modes. Edit photos and videos on your device, and share them directly to social media, with other devices and more.
- Navigate to Apps > Camera.
- To focus on a specific area, touch the area.
- To zoom in/out, make a pinch in/out gesture on the screen.
- To take the photo, touch the capture icon.
To take up to 100 shots, touch and hold the capture icon.
Reviewing the Photos Immediately After Capturing
- Touch SETTINGS.
- Touch the slider next to Review pictures.
- Touch the return icon.
- With Review pictures on, it will briefly display the captured photo with the option to delete.
- To view, edit, or share the photos, touch the gallery icon.
- Touch the switch camera icon.
- To begin recording, touch the record icon.
- To temporarily stop recording, touch the pause icon.
- To resume recording, touch the record icon.
- To finish recording, touch the stop icon.
Settings displayed on the camera viewfinder screen:
- Filter effects - Change the mood of your photos by adding a filter effect. To select a filter effect for your photo and to manage and download additional filters, touch the Effect icon.
- Timer - To select a time delay between touching the capture icon and taking the photo, touch the Timer icon.
- Picture size - Choose the proportion and resolution of your photos.
- Touch the settings icon.
- Configure the following options:
- Video size (rear): Select the photo/video capture resolution. The available options are HD (1280x720) and VGA (640x480).
- View mode: Select the view mode. The available options are Standard and Full screen.
- Grid lines: Displays 3x3 grid on the camera screen. To turn on/off Grid lines, touch the slider next to Grid lines.
- Location tags: Tags the location of where the photo was taken. To turn on/off Location tags, touch the slider next to Location tags.
- Review pictures: Briefly display the captured photo with the option to delete.
- Storage location: Select to save the captured photos/videos on your device, or SD card (not included). Option is not available if the device does not have a microSD card installed.
- Volume keys function: Select how the Volume buttons are used when the camera app is open. The available options are: Take pictures, Record video, and Zoom.
- Reset settings: Returns your camera settings to its factory default settings.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.