Configuring Picture and Video Settings (SM-C200)
You can change different settings for the perfect shot.
The available options may vary depending on the shooting mode and which camera is being used.
Configuring Using a Mobile Device
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Gear 360.
- Touch the Remote Viewfinder icon.
- To configure settings, touch the desired Quick Settings icon. For this example, touch HDR Off.
- To access the camera settings, touch the Camera Settings icon.
- Review the different settings and select the desired settings.
Configuring Using the Device
- Turn on the device by pressing and holding the BACK button.
- Press the MENU button until Settings appear. Then, press the OK button.
- Continue pressing the MENU button until the desired setting appears. Then, presss the OK button. For this example, continue pressing the MENU button until Video size appears on the camera status screen. Then, touch OK.
- Continue pressing the MENU button until 1280X720 appears. Then, press the OK button.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*