Where are My Photos and Videos Stored on My Samsung Galaxy Tab E, and can I Move Them? (SM-T560)
By default, your captured pictures and videos are stored on your device's internal memory. If you have installed a microSD card, your device will ask if you want to change the storage location to the microSD card the next time you open the Camera app. You can save room on your device by moving pictures, videos, and other files to your microSD card or to the My Files app.
Change the Default Save Location
Videos and pictures taken using certain camera modes will be saved to the device regardless of the storage location setting.
- Navigate to Apps > Camera.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Storage location.
- Select Device or Memory card to change the default save location.
Move Files to the microSD Card
- Navigate to Apps > My Files.
- To move or copy a specific file type, touch the desired category. For this example, touch Images.
- Touch MORE. Then, touch Edit.
- Select the files you want to move or copy. To move the files, touch Move. To copy the files, touch MORE. Then, touch Copy.
- Touch SD card.
- Select a folder or touch Create folder to make a new folder. Then, touch DONE.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.