Stitching Videos and Images
You can use either a mobile device or the Gear 360 Action Director to stitch together photos and/or videos taken with the Gear 360.
Stitching Using a Mobile Device
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Gear 360.
- Touch the GEAR 360 tab.
- Touch the video or image you want to stitch.
- Touch Save.
- The stitched files will be under the MOBILE DEVICE tab.
Files stitched on a mobile device are limited to 2K resolution.
Stitching Using Gear 360 Action Director
• Make sure to connect the Gear 360 to the computer before proceeding.
• Gear 360 Action Director saves stitched files automatically. The stitched files are saved under Documents > Cyberlink > Action Director > 1.0 > 360.
- Click the Start button.
- Click All apps.
- Click CyberLink Gear 360 ActionDirector.
- Click Gear 360 ActionDirector.
- Click 360 VR Video.
- Click the Import icon.
- Click Import Media Files.
- Double-click Gear 360 under Devices and drives.
- Double-click Card.
- Double-click DCIM.
- Double-click 100PHOTO.
- Select the file(s) you want to stitch.
- Click Open.
- The file(s) are now stitched.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.