How do I Open Apps in Split Screen View on My Samsung Galaxy Tab E? (SM-T560)
Split screen view lets you multi-task by displaying two apps at once.
Opening Apps in Split Screen View
- From any screen, touch the Recents key.
- Touch the split screen icon next to the app you want to open.
Not all apps support split view.
- Touch the second app you want to open.
- The window with a blue outline is the active window.
Control Split Screen View
- To resize the windows, touch and drag the control dot between the apps.
Managing Split Screen View
- To view the split screen view control options, touch the control dot between the apps.
- Switch windows - Switches the position of the two windows.
- Drag and drop content - Drag and drop text/pictures from one app to the other. This feature is not supported in all apps.
- Maximize window - Maximizes the active window.
- Close app - Closes the active window.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.