How do I Delete all of My Personal Information from My Samsung Galaxy Tab E? (SM-T560)
Your device lets you perform a factory reset to delete all of your personal information from the device (the microSD card is not affected). This feature ensures your data is moved before sending the device in for replacement or repair, properly disposing it, or giving it to a friend or family member.
Perform a Factory Reset
Your personal information cannot be recovered after using this feature. Please save any information you need prior to using this feature.
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > Backup and reset.
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Review the information provided. If available, select the Format SD card checkbox if you also want to delete the information on your microSD card. Then, touch RESET DEVICE.
- If you have a security lock set on the device, you will be prompted to enter the lock information before proceeding. Then, touch CONTINUE.
- To delete all information and downloaded apps, touch DELETE ALL.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.