How do I Change the Lock Screen Notifications on My Samsung Galaxy Tab E? (SM-T560)
By default, any notifications you receive while your device is locked will display on your lock screen. You can change the lock screen notification settings to not display this content.
Change Notification Settings
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > Lock screen and security.
- Touch Notifications on lock screen.
- Touch Content on lock screen.
- Select between Show content, Hide content, or Do not show notifications.
- To turn off notifications for individual apps, touch the slider next to the desired app.
- To turn off notifications for all apps, touch the slider next to All apps.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.