Connecting the Range Hood to Your Cooktop via Bluetooth (NK30K7000 & NK36K7000)
This product has a feature which allows you to pair compatible Samsung cooktops and your hood via Bluetooth. When this feature is enabled and your hood and a compatible cooktop are paired, the hood fan will automatically turn on at low speed when you turn on the cooktop. The hood fan will also turn off automatically when you turn off the cooktop.
- Touch the Bluetooth key on the hood. The pairing mode will be activated and the indicator on the Bluetooth key will blink.
- Press the Bluetooth button on the cooktop.
- When the pairing process is complete, the Bluetooth light will stay lit and bt will appear on the display.
- To set the hood to turn on when you turn on the cooktop, touch Auto Connectivity.
Auto Connectivity is only available when the hood is connected to the cooktop via Bluetooth.
- To disconnect your hood and the cooktop, press and hold the Bluetooth key on the hood for 3 seconds.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.