Clean the Range Hood
Frequently cleaning the hood and baffle filters is highly recommended.
Cleaning the Exterior
• To avoid damaging the exterior's surface, do not use steel wool or soap-filled scouring pads.
• To avoid water spots, always wipe the hood dry.
- Use liquid detergent soap and water or an all-purpose cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp soft cloth or nonabrasive sponge. Then, rinse with clean water and wipe dry.
- Do not use cleaning agents containing bleach.
Cleaning the Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
When removing the filter, make sure to hold it with both hands to prevent it from falling.
- Remove the filter by pulling the spring release handle and pulling down the filter.
- Wash the stainless steel baffle filter in your dishwasher or a hot detergent solution.
- To reinstall the filter, first make sure the spring release handles are towards the front. Insert the stainless steel filter into the upper track.
- Push in the spring release handle.
- Push up on the stainless steel filter. Then, latch the filter into place by releasing the handle.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.