How do I Edit Photos on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK? (SM-T710NZKEBNN)
While viewing an image, you can edit it by using the editing tools.
Editing options may vary depending on your wireless service provider and software version.
- Navigate to Apps > Gallery.
- Touch the thumbnail of the photo you want to edit.
- Various options for the photo will be displayed. Touch Edit.
- The following edit options are available:
- Adjustment: Rotate, flip, crop, or change the size ratio of the photo.
- Tone: Adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, or temperature of the photo.
- Effects: Add a filter effect to the photo. To see the full range of available effects, swipe left.
- Drawing: To select from a variety of instruments, touch Pen.
- Add image: Apply another photo to the one you are editing.
- To remove edits, touch UNDO. To redo the removed edit, touch REDO.
- Touch SAVE when completed. Edited photos will be saved into your Gallery.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.