How do I Add Other Languages to the Keyboard on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK? (SM-T710NZKEBNN)
You can add several languages for your keyboard using the Samsung keyboard.
Add Language to Keyboard
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > Language and input.
- Touch Samsung Keyboard.
- Touch Add input languages.
- To add a language to your keyboard, swipe to the desired language.
- To add the selected language, touch the language you want to download.
If the language has been previously installed, turn on the language by touching the slider.
- After the download is complete, turn on the language by touching the slider.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.