How do I Access the Application Manager on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK? (SM-T710NZKEBNN)
The Application manager offers quick memory management. You can view, close, and uninstall downloaded apps running on your device.
To manage your downloaded and preloaded apps, use the Application manager settings.
- Navigate to Apps > Settings > Applications.
- Touch Application manager.
- A list of apps will be displayed. You can change the settings for your apps by touching MORE.
- You can view the systems apps, turn on/off notification over apps, change system settings, and reset app settings to default.
- To change individual app settings, touch an app from the Application manager. The following options are displayed:
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*