How do I Place a Bookmark on a Book on My Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 NOOK? (SM-T710NZKEBNN)
Bookmarks are a great way to quickly access your favorite pages. To learn how to add and view bookmarks, follow the steps below.
Add a Bookmark
- Open a book from your NOOK Library.
- To open the reading tools, touch the center of the page.
- Touch the more options icon.
- Touch Add Bookmark.
- To remove the bookmark, touch the more options icon. Then, touch Remove Bookmark.
View a List of Bookmarks
- To see the list of bookmarks, open the reading tools by touching the center of the page.
- Touch the Table of Contents icon.
- Touch the BOOKMARKS tab.
- To open the bookmarked page, touch the page in the bookmarked list.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*