Changing the Brightness and Display Mode on the Spin (NP740U3L & NP740U5L)
To reduce eye strain and battery consumption, you can adjust the brightness of the display. You can also change the display mode for the optimal settings depending on your current activity.
Changing the Brightness
- To lower the brightness of the screen, press and hold the Fn key. Then, press the F2 key.
- To raise the brightness of the screen, press and hold the Fn key. Then, press the F3 key.
- Alternatively, click the Action Center icon. Then, click on the Brightness quick action.
Changing the Display Mode
- Navigate to Start > All Apps > Samsung > Samsung Settings.
- Select Display > Display Color. You can select from 5 different settings:
- Auto mode: Automatically optimizes the screen for the program that is running.
- Dynamic: Makes scenes more vivid and clear.
- Standard: For normal environments and convenient for most situations.
- Photo Editing: Useful for viewing photos.
- Reading: Useful for reading documents.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.