Use the Hood Control Feature on Your Gas Cooktop
The cooktop features a Bluetooth module you can use to connect the cooktop to Samsung hood control models. Through the Bluetooth connection, you can use the hood control function on the Smart Home app.
Turning Bluetooth On/Off
Enable Bluetooth on Your Cooktop
- To access the Bluetooth button, remove the left front knob by pulling out the control knob.
- Press the Bluetooth button.
- Re-attach the left front control knob.
Enable Bluetooth on Your Hood
- To enable Bluetooth, press the Bluetooth button.
Connecting a Hood
- To connect your cooktop to a hood, press the Bluetooth button on the hood control panel.
The Bluetooth LED will begin to blink.
- Press the Bluetooth button on the cooktop. The cooktop and hood will begin pairing.
To access the Bluetooth button, remove the left front knob.
- The Bluetooth LED will stop blinking and glow when the connection is successful.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.