Charging Tips and Precautions (EO-BG930)
Battery charging tips and precautions to prevent damages to your Level Active earbuds.
- Battery: Headset battery rechargeable - lithium ion
- Capacity: 100 mAh
- Run Time (Up To): 5.5 hours
- Standby Time: 250 hours
Battery Charging Tips and Precautions
- You can charge the headset by using the Samsung Travel Adapter (sold separately).
- Using a power source other than the charger, such as a computer, may result in a slower charging speed due to a lower electric current.
- The headset can be used while it is charging, but it may take longer to fully charge the battery.
- While charging, the headset may heat up. This is normal and should not affect the headset’s lifespan or performance. If the battery gets hotter than usual, the charger may stop charging.
- If the headset is not charging properly, take the headset and the charger to a Samsung Service Center.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.