Use Steam Bake or Steam Roast on Your Wall Oven
For better moisture, texure and flavor, Steam bake is recommended when baking breads, pastries and desserts. For a crispier and juicier meat, Steam Roast is recommended when roasting meat or poultry.
Operating the Oven
• For best results, preheat the oven when baking goods such as angel food cakes, Bundt cakes, or puff pastries. • When you use the No Preheat feature, place the food in the oven before you start cooking.
- Turn the Mode knob to either Steam Bake or Steam Roast.
Display will show steam level information. Default is Low.
- Set the temperature, cook time, and delay start to the desired settings.
- To set the steam level, touch Steam.
Default is Low.
- Select the desired steam level. Then, touch Set.
Make sure the water reservoir is filled before starting.
- Touch Start.
- To cancel during the operation, touch CANCEL.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.