Connecting and Using the Speaker Module for the ArtPC Pulse (DP700)
The speaker module, powered by Harman Kardon, pumps out rich surround sound. You can also easily connect your mobile device to the speaker and enjoy your favorite tracks in 360-degree surround sound even with the computer off.
Attaching the Speaker Module
- To attach the speaker module, remove the bottom cover of the speaker module and the top cover of the base. (Remove the top cover of the storage module if it is attached.)
- Place the speaker module onto the computer.
- To lock in the storage module, spin it clockwise until you hear a clicking sound.
The clicking sound indicates the module is locked in and successfully connected.
Detaching the Speaker Module
- To detach the speaker module, push down and hold the Module Separator Latch.
- While continuing to hold, spin the module counterclockwise until it separates from the computer.
- Remove the speaker module. Then, place the covers back on the computer and speaker module.
Connecting a Mobile Device to the Speaker Module
To listen to music on your mobile device through the speaker module, follow the steps below.
- To turn on the speaker module, press the Bluetooth button.
An alarm will sound and the circle LED will blink 5 times indicating the speaker module is turned on.
- To enter the Bluetooth pairing mode, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 3 seconds.
The circle LED will blink continuously.
- On your mobile device, navigate to All apps > Settings > Bluetooth.
- Touch Bluetooth Music Play.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.