Connecting and Using the HDD Module for the ArtPC Pulse (DP700)
Since it is so easy to attach and detach the storage module, you can have multiple hard drive units; one for photos, one for your favorite tracks, and another for all your blockbuster movies.
Attaching the HDD Module
- To attach the storage module, remove the bottom cover of the storage module and the top cover of the computer.
- Place the storage module onto the computer.
- To lock in the storage module, spin it clockwise until you hear a clicking sound.
The clicking sound indicates that the module is locked in and successfully connected.
Detaching the HDD Module
- To detach the storage module, push down and hold the Module Separator Latch.
- While continuing to hold, spin the module counterclockwise until it separates from the computer.
- Remove the storage module. Then, place the covers back on the computer and storage module.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.